Find a reputable business?

What's on your mind? We're here to help you

0 Reviews

0 Answers


Date: 7/26/2020 12:15 PM (PST)

How to Get a company to pay me the money im owed

Category: Business

Responses: 1

1 Reviews

866 Answers


Date: 8/4/2020 3:38 PM (PST)

Hello Dalton. My apologies for the delay in this response. Please reach out to the North Carolina Department of Labor at 1-800-625-2267. They will be able to assist you with a wage complaint against your employer. Here is a link to the information they will need to file the complaint. Make sure you have this information available before you give them a call:

What do you think?