Find a reputable business?

What's on your mind? We're here to help you

Courtesy Court Motel
2301 W 2nd St
Grand Island, NE 68803-5315

View Reviews View Reliability Report

0 Reviews

0 Answers

Date: 1/24/2022 6:31 AM (PST)

what can i do dealing with a meth fuled racist whom smokes dope in employee restroom, opens my mail, calls me boy, slanders my name. i and my girlfriend been living at 2105 w2nd st. Grandisland nebraska th " courtasey court motel" owned by "lenny " whom does nothing. and we have never been late on rent and rent always paid in full i have receipts too. what can i do? i want to make it known abput the meth fuled racist druggus whom work here and mistreat black and disabled people. the bathroom has mold for over year; light flickers electrical problems, fire hazatd all windows nailed shut. are walking area is never salted but every one elses is . and rude nasty racial drug addict behavior

Category: Business

Responses: 1

Selected as the best response

0 Reviews

76 Answers


Date: 1/26/2022 11:42 AM (PST)

Hi Kenneth. First off let me say how sorry I am to hear of your troubles with the motel and its owner. The matter appears to be a civil issue. You may wish to speak with an attorney to determine what legal rights you have in this situation. In the interim, the Nebraska Equal Opportunity Commission may be able to provide more resources to you. You can file a discrimination complaint on their website: or call them at (402) 471-4895. Legal Aid of Nebraska is another organization that may be able to assist you. They have a few offices in Nebraska. Here is a link to their website : and their phone number is 402-348-1069 or 888-991-9921. If you’re complaining about a health and sanitation issue, contact the local health department. It may also be worthwhile to contact your local law enforcement to report illegal activity. I hope this information helps.

What do you think?