Find a reputable business?

What's on your mind? We're here to help you

0 Reviews

0 Answers

Can I make a complaint if I was getting paid in cash

Date: 9/17/2019 2:11 PM (PST)

Can I file a complaint if I was getting paid cash

Category: Business

Responses: 1

1 Reviews

847 Answers


Date: 9/17/2019 3:03 PM (PST)

Hello Rolando. I need more information than what you provided. If you are referring to your employer paying you in cash, then you would need to report that to the Labor Board in your state. Complaints between employee and employer, past or present are handled by your state’s Labor Board.

I can be reached directly at if I can be of further assistance.

What do you think?