2005 Long Beach Blvd
Long Beach, CA 90806

View Reviews | View Reliability Report

0 Reviews
9 Answers

Send Message


Date: 1/13/2019 9:03 AM (PST)

For my social security. Who's going to help me change all of my benifits for myself in la County. Not my father. Im the only one doing everything by own taking care of myself. When I leaving 2013 move to la Puente. I'm the only one who made a decision to be myself own payee. Because I have my own account in only on my name. When I go to bank. I'm not under my family.

Responses: 2

Selected as the best response
1 Review
734 Answers


Send Message

Date: 1/14/2019 9:21 AM (PST)

Good Morning Eleanor. You need to contact the Los Angeles Social Security Administration for any changes to retirement benefits, disability benefits or survivor benefits. Only their office would be able to assist you:

Their toll free number is (800)772-1213 and their hours are Monday-Friday: 9:00 am-3:30 pm. Their website is

Did this help you? (0) (3)
0 Reviews
9 Answers

Send Message

Date: 1/14/2019 12:00 PM (PST)

Wont work

Did this help you? (0) (0)

What do you think?

You must register or log in before you can contribute on Ask The Experts.