Category: Business


8155 Van Nuys Blvd., Suite 200
Panorama City, CA 91402

View Reviews | View Reliability Report

0 Reviews
0 Answers

Send Message

Could I get a copy of my Cerification of Competion for Word Processing in NOvember 1989? It is possible to have any kind of?

Date: 11/2/2018 10:38 AM (PST)

It is possible to get something in writing of a copy of my Certificate of completion for Word Processing in November 1989?

Responses: 1

1 Review
643 Answers


Send Message

Date: 11/2/2018 11:39 AM (PST)

Hello Raquel. Thank you for contacting BCA. I suggest contacting the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (“BPPE”). They may be able to assist you in retrieving your transcript and certificate of completion: The BPPE can be reached by phone at (916)431-6959 or you can email them at

Please contact me directly at if I can be of further assistance.

Did this help you? (1) (2)

What do you think?

You must register or log in before you can contribute on Ask The Experts.