0 Reviews
0 Answers

Send Message


Date: 6/3/2018 11:03 AM (PST)

How can I get a copy of my associates degree in Computerized Office Adminstration from 1989? My teacher who signed my degree was Debbie Aducci.

Responses: 1

1 Review
596 Answers


Send Message

Date: 6/4/2018 10:46 AM (PST)

Good Morning Tanya. Thank you for contacting Business Consumer Alliance. I did some research and recommend you contact the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) : The BPPE regulates private postsecondary institutions here in California. I am including a link to their Transcripts page which explains their process in detail: and I’m also attaching a link to their transcript request form: To speak with someone from BPPE, you can call (916)-431-6959. Email address is

Please contact me directly at if you require further assistance.

Did this help you? (0) (0)

What do you think?

You must register or log in before you can contribute on Ask The Experts.