Find a reputable business?

What's on your mind? We're here to help you

0 Reviews

0 Answers

Dirty lawyer

Date: 1/25/2022 8:30 AM (PST)

So what can you do when you have a dirty lawyer . due to the fact he is a lawyer .and I can't afford 1 and was also my landlord with no contract has sued me for a debt that is not mine .and due to all involved being buddy's . they are getting away with sueing me for 5 grand and threating my pay check to be garnished.

Category: Business

Responses: 1

0 Reviews

76 Answers


Date: 1/26/2022 12:58 PM (PST)

Hi April,
This is a complicated situation. You can report a lawyers conduct to the local licensing authority. Depending on your state, you can contact the Bar Association in your state. If you are unable to afford legal counsel, contact your local legal aid organization for legal advice. I wish you the best April.

What do you think?