Find a reputable business?

What's on your mind? We're here to help you

0 Reviews

0 Answers

Gift Card

Date: 8/11/2019 10:04 AM (PST)

Where do I go to make a restaurant owner either honor my $100.00 gift card or return my money?

Category: Business

Responses: 1

1 Reviews

850 Answers


Date: 8/12/2019 2:04 PM (PST)

Hello Shirley. I did some research, and in the State of Montana, per the Montana Department of Justice, gift cards never expire: If the owner of the restaurant is refusing to honor the gift card, you should file a complaint. BCA will contact the restaurant. We’ll ask that they address the allegations in your complaint and your proposed resolution. As soon as we hear back from the business you will be contacted:
If further action is necessary, you can lodge a complaint with the Montana Office of Consumer Protection:

I hope I have answered your question. I can be reached directly at if you need further assistance.

What do you think?