3325 Wilshire Blvd. 2nd Floor Suite 200
Los Angeles, CA 90010

View Reviews | View Reliability Report

0 Reviews
0 Answers

Send Message


Date: 7/5/2018 1:37 PM (PST)

Hi I went to century business college in 1993. Do you know where I can get my records or certificates?

Responses: 1

1 Review
561 Answers


Send Message

Date: 7/5/2018 2:26 PM (PST)

Hi John. Thank you for contacting BCA. I suggest reaching out to the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (“BPPE”): Their purpose is to promote and protect the interests of students and consumers. One of the resources available on their website is transcript request form: To find out more about how this works, contact the BPPE at (916)431-6959 or send them an email to

I hope you find this information helpful. Please contact me directly at if I can be of further assistance.

Did this help you? (0) (0)

What do you think?

You must register or log in before you can contribute on Ask The Experts.