412 West Pacific Coast Hwy
Wilmington, CA 90744

View Reviews | View Reliability Report

0 Reviews
0 Answers

Send Message

tax return

Date: 12/19/2018 4:53 PM (PST)

$126.00 is owed to me for a tax return done years ago at your Wilmington office.How do I go about to get this money. Thank You.

Responses: 1

1 Review
690 Answers


Send Message

Date: 12/20/2018 9:07 AM (PST)

Good Morning John. You need to schedule an appointment with the office in Wilmington. I recommend having your copy of the tax preparation available. Further documentation may be necessary, like your W-2s for the year in question.

Further action may be necessary, like filing a complaint with BCA or even with the IRS against the Tax Return Preparer. However, before filing a complaint, the company should have the opportunity to look into the matter.

Per the company’s website, an appointment must be scheduled. Their office telephone number is 323-531-7612:

Good Luck John. Please contact me directly at if you have any further questions or concerns.

Did this help you? (0) (0)

What do you think?

You must register or log in before you can contribute on Ask The Experts.