Category: Business

Tags: taxes, payment, job

0 Reviews
0 Answers

Send Message


Date: 1/4/2019 2:43 PM (PST)

My taxes are 5660.00 but they have taken my taxes for the last three years and I am just a coal miner and they take enough of my taxes at pay day can I get help because it’s nit over 10000

Responses: 1

0 Reviews
30 Answers


Send Message

Date: 1/7/2019 4:59 PM (PST)

Hi Marcus,

Have you tried contacting the IRS to discuss your tax situation? They may be able to go over your account and discuss with you any available options to deal with your situation. Here is a link to contact an office near you:

You may also get assistance by speaking with your employer's payroll department.

If you are looking for a tax professional, Business Consumer Alliance is a great resource to research a tax service company and obtain a quote. Just check the directory for reputable businesses:

Did this help you? (0) (0)

What do you think?

You must register or log in before you can contribute on Ask The Experts.