0 Reviews
0 Answers

Send Message

Want to know if I can file a complaint in here

Date: 5/22/2018 1:03 PM (PST)

Can I file a complaint here on a company that I work for that did not pay me for a day or two that I work there

Responses: 1

1 Review
596 Answers


Send Message

Date: 5/23/2018 10:51 AM (PST)

Hello Timothy. Thank you for contacting us. We do not handle employee/employer complaints or any work related issues including unpaid wages. I recommend you contact the State of Oregon Employment Department: They may be able to assist you or refer you to the agency in Oregon that would be able to best assist you.

Please contact me directly at if I can be of further assistance.

Did this help you? (0) (0)

What do you think?

You must register or log in before you can contribute on Ask The Experts.