Find a reputable business?

What's on your mind? We're here to help you

1 Reviews

0 Answers

what do I do for making a comment in the construction field and being wrongly fired for it?

Date: 11/18/2014 7:56 AM (PST)

is there any kind of legal action I could take for wrongly being fried?

Category: Business

Responses: 1

0 Reviews

435 Answers


Date: 11/18/2014 11:14 AM (PST)

Hi Joseph, Your complaint against Monteer Properties, LLC has been received. You can view our report on the company here Employment and labor laws and regulations vary by state, and employment in Arizona is regulated by both federal and state law. Arizona is a “right-to-work” state and there are certain provisions that apply to both employers and employees. You can contact the Industrial Commission of Arizona at for more information related to labor and employment. You can also read about Arizona Labor Employment Laws that are posted by the Arizona State Senate here and the Arizona Labor Statutes (laws) here
You mentioned in your complaint that you have safety issues with your employer. You can contact the US Depart. of Labor, Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) here
or call 800-321-OSHA to report your concerns. You can reply to this thread or contact me directly at if you have any questions.

Joseph, I would like to let you know about a new program developed exclusively for consumers called the Consumer Ally program. It was made for a community of consumers who share our mission of protecting people like you from being scammed by promoting first-rate business practices and warning others of scams. It's free to sign up, which you can do here:
Thank you.

What do you think?