Category: Business

Tags: immigration, green card

0 Reviews
0 Answers

Send Message

Why I should affected if company didn’t complete the process.

Date: 3/23/2019 8:05 PM (PST)

Hi, I started Green Card process under call of one guy Mr Aftab, he is president of 3S International company in Fremont CA.
I given 35K USD, while he didn’t fulfilled the requirements of I-140 and withdrawn the process, this is his fault and he must return my payment.
He is not responding at all, it seems to be fraud person.

Can you guide me what action need to be taken?
His mobile contact is +1 (510) 386-8049

Advise how to get money back through process?
He is one of the confusing guy if someone push he will be agree to do everything because always he is scared.

Responses: 1

1 Review
690 Answers


Send Message

Date: 3/26/2019 8:01 AM (PST)

Unfortunately, there are Immigration Consultant scams. I see that you have filed a complaint with the business through BCA, this is a good first step. We'll ask the company to address the allegation of your complaint and address your proposed resolution. As soon as we hear back from the company, you will be contacted. Unfortunately, BCA makes no promises because we cannot guarantee a positive resolution will be reached or that the company will respond to us.
For tips and information regarding Immigration scams please review BCA's Resource Guide, Immigration Assistance and Tips to Avoid Immigration Scams
There are Federal and local State regulations for those who provide Immigration Consultant services.
Per the Department of Justice, anyone providing the public with immigration services must be authorized by and registered with the Department of Justice (DOJ)'s Office of Legal Access Programs (OLAP).
The company is located within the State of California; per the California Secretary of State, any business engaging in, or acting in the capacity of an immigration consultant, must file a one hundred thousand dollar ($100,000.00) bond and is required to file a disclosure form with the state.
For questions and to report a complaint, the link below provides contact information for Government Agencies who may be able to assist you.

Did this help you? (0) (0)

What do you think?

You must register or log in before you can contribute on Ask The Experts.