Find a reputable business?

What's on your mind? We're here to help you

0 Reviews

0 Answers

Apartment complex

Date: 6/30/2018 12:17 PM (PST)

Can I complain about an apartment disregarding my safety and refusing to admit it? Also is there a time limit on how long you can report an incident after it occurs?

Category: Misc

Responses: 1

1 Reviews

907 Answers


Date: 7/2/2018 2:06 PM (PST)

Good Afternoon. Thank you for contacting us. I did some research and encourage you to file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (“HUD”):
In North Carolina, the HUD field office is in Greensboro:

HUD handles complaints about housing discrimination, as well as landlord issues in federal housing and more.

BCA will also be happy to contact the apartment complex on your behalf. Filing a complaint is fast, easy and FREE: Further action may be necessary, but we can at least make them aware of what your issues are with their complex.

Please feel free to contact me directly at if I can be of further assistance.

What do you think?