Find a reputable business?

What's on your mind? We're here to help you

0 Reviews

0 Answers

PPO Dentist Over Charging

Date: 3/13/2013 10:33 PM (PST)

We have a set amount for services and procedures. My dentist has over charged me over $1,000 for the past year. The dentist will not agree to review billing details. I have also lost over $1,110 of my flexible medical savings due to excessive billing from my dentist. I just want to be made whole for the over charges and the loss of my 2012 flexible medical savings. I have no idea how to get back what I have lost. Can someone point me in the right direction. thank you

Category: Misc

Responses: 2

0 Reviews

8 Answers

Date: 3/15/2013 9:44 AM (PST)

Hello, I work in the medical industry. All you need to do is contact your Flex Spending account holder and file a complaint with that dentist. They will investigate it and review all billings for the services he did.

1 Reviews

204 Answers


Date: 3/15/2013 10:05 AM (PST)

Jamie, If the dentist cannot resolve your billing concerns, we here at Business Consumer Alliance can mediate a complaint for you. Email me the company's information so we can get started in resolving your complaint at

What do you think?