A037, Unit 310, Building Xiangyun No.1 Road
Xiamen City, Fujian Province,

View Reviews | View Reliability Report

0 Reviews
0 Answers

Send Message

I saw many 3d lamp supplier,I want to know how about coolgiftmart ?

Date: 12/3/2018 11:52 PM (PST)

Does someone buy the lamp from this website?
I saw the nice lamp and want to buy a gift to my son.
It's my best choose ?

Responses: 1

1 Review
663 Answers


Send Message

Date: 12/4/2018 9:07 AM (PST)

Hello Joy. Good Morning and Merry Christmas! Thank you for contacting Business Consumer Alliance (BCA). I am not familiar with CoolGiftMart, so I went on their website to have a look and you’re right. They have a lot of cool items and the neon lamp would make a great gift. It’s always a good idea when making an online purchase to go through the company’s website and review their policies and terms and conditions. Fortunately, this company does have this information posted on their website.

Joy, here are some things to consider before making a purchase from this company:

• This is not a company located in the United States. The company is based in China.
• Consumers can purchase directly from their website, but per their website, USA orders can take 15-25 business days.
• Per their website, orders placed after December 1st, will not be delivered by Christmas.
• Understand that should you encounter a problem with your order, refunds will not be issued until after 60 days. Understand that you would have to contact the company to request a refund and this could be very difficult to do with a company overseas.
• Per the company website, under no circumstances do they offer refunds on orders made by mistake, dissatisfaction, or change of mind. Once an order is placed, the item is considered sold.

I am only pointing this information out to you because I want you to be aware of the company’s policies. I hope this information has been helpful. Please contact me directly at if I can be of further assistance.

Did this help you? (0) (0)

What do you think?

You must register or log in before you can contribute on Ask The Experts.