Find a reputable business?

What's on your mind? We're here to help you

0 Reviews

1 Answers

Change my answer with BCA

Date: 3/11/2020 10:38 AM (PST)

I have got some proof so my original amount needs to be changed. How do I do that? Also do I send you my proof to? Or wait? And how do I send it?

Category: Services

Responses: 2

Selected as the best response

1 Reviews

832 Answers


Date: 3/11/2020 4:00 PM (PST)

Hello Coreen. Please be aware that your complaint and rebuttal have already been sent to the company. The rebuttal went out on 03/05. I can update the dollar amount, but we’ll have to wait and see if adjusting the figure at this point in the complaint process makes any difference to the company, it may not. In the event that the company continues to deny the complaint allegations, please consider contacting the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles Compliance Enforcement Division about launching a complaint: Their telephone number is 775-684-4690 and here is a link to their complaint form:

0 Reviews

1 Answers

Date: 3/11/2020 7:04 PM (PST)

Thank you. I was told since your in Ca n I'm in Nv your no help to me. Thank you for your time.

What do you think?