Find a reputable business?

What's on your mind? We're here to help you

0 Reviews

0 Answers

Having police Department investagated.

Date: 11/14/2019 9:19 AM (PST)

How do u have a small town police department investigated? From the sheriff to the officers to the jailers ect...

Category: Services

Responses: 1

1 Reviews

850 Answers


Date: 11/15/2019 10:32 AM (PST)

Hello Joe. It is recommended to contact the Internal Affairs Division of the police department you have a complaint with. The American Civil Liberties Union of Georgia may have additional referrals or resources for you. To reach them by phone, please call 770-303-8111 or via email at

What do you think?