Find a reputable business?

Customer Reviews

806 N 1st Street
Copperas Cove, TX 76522-1315
| Get Directions

(254) 542-8626

Customer Rating

based on 1 review.

Ratings Breakdown

0 Reviews
0 Reviews
0 Reviews
0 Reviews
1 Review

Add Your Review

Select Your Rating

Choose the number of stars (by rolling over them) and then click (3 stars default)

Tell Us What You Think!

125 characters remaining | 125 total characters allowed

3000 characters remaining | 3000 total characters allowed

Customer Reviews

Showing 1 recent review for Cove Taxi

Sort by

Posted on 2/22/2019

The cab driver threatened me!

On January 16,2018 I called copperas cove taxi company. I spoke with a female dispatcher. I wanted a ride from 5808 Redstone 2909 to pick up my medication and to ask my husband to come outside so he can identify the driver. I could not drive my car due to Seizures. When I got out the Van the meter was on $13.00 dollars and some change. I was in my house 2 minutes. Once entering back. He asked me why my husband came outside. I told him to see who was transporting me because I never used a cab, or Uber. I should have never stayed in that car. He asked about our truck in drive way. He asked me for the truck. My fair at this time was up to $19.00 dollars and some change my next destination was Razoos in Harker Heights. He started driving and I started to question him about directions and where he was taking me. I told him I see how cab company's been cheating people out of their money. I thought I was being kidnapped. I told him I'm not paying that fee. When he pulled up to the restaurant doing about 5 miles per hour I jumped out the van and ran inside. I called the Cab company to make a complaint on that man. The man answered the phone I asked to speak with the dispatcher he said she was off I heard her in the background taking call. The man told me I know where you stay you don't want to f**k with him. I told him that wouldn't be wise. I was going to report him as well press charges on him. I had medical emergency and was hospitalized. I'm now able to speak.