I contracted with Liquid Amber Designs to make custom master bath and closet cabinets, with quartz countertops. My experience was a comedy of errors that ended in a disaster, as follows:
1) They made the cabinets and toe-kicks different sizes than their CAD plans specified.
2) They made the drawers using the wrong color Panolam melamine.
3) They sanded the laminated drawer edges unevenly, and touched up the damages with an office yellow highlighter pen.
4) After waiting 4 months, and not seeing my project being worked on for two unannounced shop visits, I cancelled my project.
5) I lost $1,000, because they would not refund my deposit to their countertop subcontractor.
6) Their employee carelessly cracked my brand-new tile floor when removing their cabinets, and they ignored my request to pay for the tile.
Send a Message
Was this review...?