Find a reputable business?

What's on your mind? We're here to help you

0 Reviews

0 Answers

My employer refuses to pay me

Date: 10/14/2019 9:58 AM (PST)

I wanted to know could I file a complaint against a business where the owner refuses to pay me. This happen before and where she took money out my check for a non logical reason.

Category: Business

Responses: 1

1 Reviews

850 Answers


Date: 10/14/2019 12:01 PM (PST)

Hello Danyelle. I’m sorry to hear of your current situation. Our office does not handle disputes between an employee and employer, past or present. Incidents with your employer including wages need to be reported to the Labor Commissioner/Board in your state. Most states have county branches, so I suggest searching for a local office in your county or city first. If you have additional questions, I can be reached directly at

What do you think?