0 Reviews
0 Answers

Send Message

Not giving me my profits earn

Date: 8/21/2019 10:02 PM (PST)

Who can I report to to get a business online shut down the business won’t give me my money I request a withdrawal and the owner canceled it twice who can I get to get this person shut down ?

Responses: 1

1 Review
780 Answers


Send Message

Date: 8/22/2019 9:38 AM (PST)

Good Morning Anastasia. We can assist you with filing a complaint against the business. We’ll contact them and present the allegations in your complaint and how you would like them to resolve the issue. As soon as we hear back from the business, you will be contacted. Further action is sometimes necessary, but filing a consumer complaint is a good first step. Filing a complaint with BCA is quick, simple, and free:

I can be reached directly at if you need further assistance.

Did this help you? (0) (0)

What do you think?

You must register or log in before you can contribute on Ask The Experts.