0 Reviews
0 Answers

Send Message

Police misconduct

Date: 6/27/2018 3:52 PM (PST)

Can someone please guide me police illegally search n seized my t.v. n home while I was asleep on medication yes registration was transferred in my name fees were still due clearly I was maintisnceing n test driving it to be sure DMV inspection would be ok I ran out of gas n then was put on two truck triple L towing aka lawless put my t.v. on a winch n forced it on to bed with my keys in the floorboards i heard a pop I'm seriously scared n need of help what can I do

Responses: 1

1 Review
620 Answers


Send Message

Date: 6/28/2018 8:39 AM (PST)

Good Morning Candace. I appreciate you reaching out to us. Business Consumer Alliance handles complaints that involve a product or service issue with a business. We are not the appropriate party to reach out to regarding police misconduct. Allegations of police misconduct are very serious and are allegations that require investigation. I suggest reaching out to the city or county and filing a formal complaint against the police officer or department involved.

Did this help you? (1) (0)

What do you think?

You must register or log in before you can contribute on Ask The Experts.