0 Reviews
0 Answers

Send Message

Was let go

Date: 9/8/2019 3:43 AM (PST)

How can I talk to someone about a bad business I was working at but let go

Responses: 1

1 Review
747 Answers


Send Message

Date: 9/9/2019 8:34 AM (PST)

Good Morning Genia. The Labor Board/Commissioner in your state is the office to contact with issues regarding your past or current employer. Most states have county branches, so I suggest searching for a local office in your county first.

Did this help you? (0) (0)

What do you think?

You must register or log in before you can contribute on Ask The Experts.