0 Reviews
0 Answers

Send Message

Who would help a consumer against Solar Company who is in breach of contract

Date: 1/28/2019 11:28 PM (PST)

I need to find a lawyer and advocate somebody who will stand up for the rights of the consumer my Solar Company just keeps brushing me off and I don't know who to turn to I have tried the opus one I have tried consumer affairs better business bureau even contract attorneys but nobody can tell me who to get to go out to these people please help

Responses: 1

1 Review
734 Answers


Send Message

Date: 1/29/2019 9:28 AM (PST)

Good Morning John. Your frustration comes through loud and clear so I certainly sympathize with your situation. In your post you write that you’ve contacted several consumer advocate agencies and attorneys, but no one has been able to help so far. Please correct me if I’m wrong, but are you looking for someone that can help you get out from under this company? If so, unfortunately, it’s not that simple. I suggest reviewing your contract with the solar company. Does the contract permit litigation or is there an arbitration clause? Your solar service agreement will outline the specific term and deadlines for cancellation.

At this time, meeting with an attorney that specializes in contract law and preferably those that pertain to solar contracts, is your best option. In addition to your contract with the solar company, look for documentation that supports your allegations, including emails.

John, you can file a complaint against the solar company with BCA. We’ll contact the company, present your allegations, and ask that they address. As soon as we hear back from them, you will be contacted. Yes, further action may be necessary, but filing a complaint may open a window of dialogue that was closed previously. Filing a complaint with BCA is quick, simple and FREE: I am also including a link to our Resource Guide on Contracts. Our Resource Guides contain a lot of useful information that the average consumer may not be aware of:

I hope this information is helpful. Please contact me directly at if I can be of further assistance.

Did this help you? (1) (0)

What do you think?

You must register or log in before you can contribute on Ask The Experts.