Find a reputable business?

What's on your mind? We're here to help you

0 Reviews

0 Answers

I took my van to J and N Auto Repair Shop to get my air condition repair but they damage my van and made matter worser.

Date: 6/19/2020 11:18 AM (PST)

I took my van to have the air condition repair at J and N repair shop. I drove my van there and it drove very good I had no problem but the air condition went out. The owner of the shop told me I needed a compressor and I went and purchase the parts he told me I needed and drop my van and parts off to get it repair. He told me my van will take up to two or three days. A week went by and the van wasn't repaired and two week went by still van wasn't repaired so I went back to see what was the problem he said it will be ready by tomorrow. When tomorrow came the owner call and told me that the key didn"t work that I gave him for the van, I said what do you mean that the key I drove the van up there with and I used since I purchase the van, His respond was that this key won't crank the van do you have a spare key, So I took my spare key up there and tried to crank the van, it turn over but wouldn't crank. I kept trying nothing, now I'm angry because I knew my van was running excellent before I took it to these people and I know they had to do something to it so that it won't crank. I told them whatever you did to my van, you need to undo it because when I brought my van here the only thing that was wrong with it was the air conditioner didn't work. So I told them I know you damage my van and you will pay for it. The next day they call me and said that the van was ready. I went to get the van and it started, he told me that I owed him 175.00 for repair, I gave him the hundred and seventy-five dollar and drove off with the van once I got to my mother-in law house around the corner the van shut down I tried to get it back to the shop but it wouldn't start back up so I had to have it push back to J and N and I left the key so they can fix my van a week later my van still not fixed. Now Im very angry cause I know they damage my van and that the only source of transportation I have to get around with and he lying and done got 175.00 plus the money I paided for the parts and my van is not working at all. Now, back in 2014 I worked for this company and there was a misunderstanding between me and the CEO of the company. To make a long stories short the people at the company start harassing me and I file to the EEOC on the company and was granted the right to sue but I didn't want to sue I just wanted them to leave me and my family alone and they being doing any and everything they can to make me and my family life a living hell but God, who fight all me and my family batter haven't let no weapon formed against me and my family prosper. Since he lost his Position as CEO and his father was a judge he know all type of people that are willing to do his dirty work and he using any opportunity and people he can to make me and my family discomfort. Even though I resign from this company back in January 2018 thinking it will end this nightmare, it got worse. I know he behind this,he use his skin color and position to get what he want. I want this J and N company to pa

Category: Services

Responses: 1

1 Reviews

869 Answers


Date: 6/19/2020 2:57 PM (PST)

Hello Mae. I suggest filing a complaint. We’re happy to contact the company on your behalf. Further action on your part may be necessary, but filing a complaint is a good first step. It is recommended to attempt to work out the problem with the shop first. If you have attempted that, and nothing was accomplished, the next step would be filing a complaint. Summarize your complaint the best you can with dates, fees, and shop employees you have had interaction with. Make sure you have copies of invoices, receipts, and work orders in the event you need to provide copies of these at a later date. To file a complaint with BCA, please click on this link:

It will also help to familiarize yourself with the laws in your state pertaining to automotive repair. The State Attorney General’s office may have additional resources that you can utilize in your city or county:

Please contact me directly at if you have additional questions or concerns.

What do you think?