This place needs to be closed down by the health department ASAP. I took pictures and posted them here, and I'm also filing a formal complaint with Better Business Bureau and the health department. I have never seen so many violations in one place:
1. Exposed electrical wires left hanging from walls within reach of kids
2. Dirty floor mat left on top of tables cross contaminating seats and tables, 3. Mop bucket left unattended in the middle of the restaurant without any warning signs 4. Air conditioner turned off when temperatures are reaching 85 degrees. 5. Both doors held open by chairs, flies coming in and landing on my face, hands, my food and where they are cooking food at the kitchen 6. Soda machine leaking soda all over counters 7.Buttons on soda machine held together with tape and gathering bacteria as the tape is all sticky and dirty 8. Manager on duty had no name tag and didn't provide her name after I complained about the soda machine being broken. I asked her where was her nametag, she couldn't find it while touching her pockets, holding money and dealing with food Needless to say I will never come here again. This happened today, Tuesday, June 12th of 2018 at 5:25 PM
Send a Message
Was this review...?