Are you a small businesses owner? Have you ordered your materials for
Small Business Saturday? If not, you are running out of time. American Express sponsored Small Business Saturday will take place on November 29, 2014. Small businesses can order free materials to share with their customers on that special day. Merchandise
- A welcome mat
- Tote bags
- Stickers and more
Eligible businesses may order ONE kit. In order to be eligible to receive Shop Small merchandise, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- Have at least one (1) retail location (i.e., no online-only businesses), but no more than twenty-five (25) locations within the United States.
- Your total net revenue (for all business locations or service areas within the United States) for the 2013 calendar year cannot exceed ten million dollars ($10,000,000).
- You must not be a franchisee or licensee of a brand with more than 20 corporate-owned stores or more than 100 stores total.
- You must not be a government agency, public administration organization, political organization, charity, non-profit, business or trade association, direct seller or shopping property management firm.
- The information submitted in your order form must be complete and accurate and must not contain profanity, vulgar language or other inappropriate content or be otherwise offensive, unlawful, or objectionable, in the sole and exclusive judgment of American
For more information on participation, view the
Shop Small Merchandise Terms & Conditions. To register, visit the
American Express Small Business Rally website. The deadline to order merchandise is November 14, 2014, 11:59 p.m. EST.
Are you prepared? Stop by the
Business Consumer Alliance website to update or request a company record. Also make sure to grab your company’s BCA dynamic seal, which gives customers instant access to your report where they can check out your company rating, read and leave reviews about
your company, and more. Look out for more information to get your business ready for Small Business Saturday and information for customers as well.
About Business Consumer Alliance:
Business Consumer Alliance (BCA) is a non-profit company which started in 1936. The broad purpose of BCA is to promote business self-regulation. BCA's mission is achieved by assisting consumers in resolving complaints with businesses and using that complaint
information, along with other relevant information such as customer reviews, to forecast business reliability. With community support, BCA can identify trustworthy and ethical businesses and warn the public to avoid unscrupulous businesses whose purpose is
to defraud the marketplace. BCA obtains its funding from member businesses who support the mission and purpose of the organization and who agree to abide by high standards of ethical business practices.